Hi Atul,Thank you for putting this beautiful and helpful website. I learned many things from you about IELTS skills, and made me believe that I can do it. Prayers to everyone of us who are waiting for the result which will be posted in 24th 🙂
Type of Test: Academic
Date of Test: 11 Feb 2017
Location of Test: Manila
– Do you work or study?
– Why did you choose that job?
– Do you want to have different job in the future?
– Do you spend much time with your family?
– How do you spend it with them?
– Do you read a book?
– Do you think e-books are more convenient?
Cue Card –
Describe an activity that you occasionally do that is a bit expensive.
You should say:
– What is it
– When do you do it
– With whom
– And why do you enjoy doing this activity
Question related to my answer in Part 2-
– When was the last time you did the activity?
Follow up questions:
– Do you think men and women spends money in the same manner?
– What do you think are the advantages of having a lot of money?
(I forgot the other questions in Part 3, but most of them are about money and what is the thing that I will spend most of my money)
Writing Task 1:
Comparison of amount of food and other goods purchased in supermarkets in three countries in Europe in 1998 and 2008 (bar chart)
Writing Task 2:
Nowadays, students live away from their home to study in university. Some would say they should stay with their parents while they are still studying.
To what extend do you agree or disagree?
Did you recently take the IELTS test?
Help other students by sharing your IELTS questions and topics that you got in your test in the comments below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure that when you share your questions, you mention the following:
- Type of IELTS test - Academic or General
- Date of IELTS test
- Location of IELTS test
Good luck to everyone preparing for the IELTS test.
For unlimited feedback with detailed corrections for speaking and writing tasks, sign up for IELTS Twenty20 Online Course today!
Study 20 minutes a day for 20 days and Ace the IELTS exam.Tags: Recent IELTS questions Recent test questions