This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by mafra 9 months, 1 week ago.
- January 8, 2018 at 3:04 pm #22845mafra
Hi , please find below what I remember about the content of my recent IELTS exam.
Date: 6th January 2018
Location: London, UK
– Task 1: telephonic conversation asking for personal details and previous work experiences (completing notes + completing a table);
– Task 2: monologue on the positive aspects of working for a specific company and instructions/information for new employees (multiple choice questions + completing a table + completing sentences);
– Task 3: conversation on an academic assignment on food (multiple choice questions + matching);
– Task 4: academic lecture about history of purses/bags (completing notes).
– Passage 1: magnetic therapy;
– Passage 2: article on what different people think about the relationship employer-employee;
– Passage 3: debate on “precautionary principle” in sciences (risk and gain).
– Task 1: pie charts which compared the percentages of different types of vehicles using a specific road in three different years;
-Task 2: opinion essay (something like “it is a good thing for senior management positions to have very high salaries compared to other workers of the same company or organization; to what extent do you agree?”).
– Part 1: Where do you actually live? Is it far from here? What do you like about the place where you live? Do you read newspapers? And your family? Why do you prefer online newspapers? Do you prefer handwriting or typesetting? Why? What do you usually write? Do you think your way to write will change in the future?
– Part 2: cue card asking for a time when I saved money (how? for what reason? how much? how do I feel at the end?).
– Part 3: why do people save money? do men spend much money than women? why? risks related to the use of credit cards? happiness and money.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.